jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Melina mentions Eve!



she say it first!:

My 984 will tweet on Maryse, why I want to win, not only the most experienced of the two (Compared with Eve Torres), but also more charismatic. Sports and focuses on the championship. The title will be lost to someone who can not get attention or to validate
I answer for what I said. Back in the days of Trish and Lita, women earned the title and fought for it, mattered. It was not about "taking turns" or "who gets the push this week." It should be about who merce and who gives him credibility. I wish there was Jullian, Katie and Gail who had the chance. All I wanted was to start a new era


then:

It’s so funny because I have gotten so many responses on the Eve tweet that I had to write a blog! Many fans understood what I was saying and I thank you for that. A few people took it negatively and bless their hearts I think that they meant well and I think the world of them for that, but I also want to write to them in hopes that things will be cleared up .

As for Eve, like I have said before, This woman has great potential and has so much to give to the WWE. You wait, just like ALL of our up and comers you will see the difference in their work now and in a year from now… it will be a great sight!! And the journey will be amazing! Again congratulations to you in winning the title! It’s going to be fun and incredible and take each moment in ! I can’t wait to work with or alongside you…. and that goes to the other Divas too.



_____________________________________________________________________________________

umm i don't know!
i never liked Melina!
and with this ! i don't think so first she say something and then another thing!
grrrr ¬¬
in part Melina has also been champ! and a very long time!
what? Melina wants to be champ all her life!
sorry but i don't think so!!!!
Eve is a great wrestler and is perfect!
ii suport her!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario